Door and window
Doors: indoor, indoor and outdoor traffic contact traffic evacuation (both the role of ventilation and light) - scale, location, opening, construction.
Windows: ventilation, lighting (the role of viewing) - size, form, opening, construction.
1.Doors and windows according to its location is divided into enclosure components or separation components, there are different design requirements to have insulation, insulation, sound insulation, waterproof, fire prevention and other functions, the new requirements for energy conservation, cold areas by the door and window gap and loss of heat, accounting for about 25% of the total heating heat consumption. The requirement of the tightness of doors and windows is an important part of energy-saving design. Doors and windows are an important part of building enclosure systems.
2.Doors and windows are also an important part of architectural modeling (virtual contrast, rhythmic artistic effect, plays an important role) so their shape, size, proportion, arrangement, color, modeling and so on on the overall shape of the building should have a great impact.
3.Modern many people install double-glazed doors and windows, in addition to enhancing the effect of insulation, very important role is sound insulation, the city's prosperity, dense living, traffic developed, soundproofing effect is becoming more and more popular.
1.Wood: easy to process and repair, more light-blocking, excellent insulation performance, solid wood easy deformation, high-grade wood windows with integrated wood.
2.Steel: standard steel window material (solid stomach, empty stomach) strong durability, fire prevention, less light, economy, maintenance is not easy to rust, poor insulation performance.
3.Stainless steel: excellent decorative effect, not rusty, high cost.
4.Aluminum alloy: extruded molding, good decorative effect, poor insulation, high energy consumption.
5.Plastic steel: good overall performance, cost-effective.
6.Broken bridge aluminum: there are strips and glue two forms, energy-saving insulation, strong and beautiful.
7.Glass: often used in the production of indoor partition, frameless bullet doors and so on.
8.Fringe, or fiberglass reinforced material, is a new type of composite material, which has many advantages such as light weight, high strength, anti-corrosion, insulation, insulation, sound insulation and so on.
Door and window classification
There are five main ways to classify doors and windows:
1. According to the door and window material, can be roughly divided into the following categories: wooden doors and windows, steel doors and windows, plastic steel doors and windows, aluminum alloy doors and windows, glass doors and windows, stainless steel doors and windows, iron flower doors and windows, since the reform and opening up, the people's living standards continue to improve, doors and windows and their derivatives continue to increase the variety of grades, such as thermal broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, aluminum composite doors and windows, solid wood doors and windows, sun room, glass walls, wooden walls and so on.
2. By door and window function: revolving door anti-theft door, automatic door, revolving door.
3. According to the opening method, it is divided into: fixed windows, casement windows, awning windows,hopper windows, center pivot windows, picture windows, double-hung windows,bay windows,oriel windows, roof windows,transom windows, French windows, out swing casement windows,tilt and turn windows and doors, swing doors, French doors, lift and slide doors, folding doors, sliding doors, pocket doors, Dutch doors, pivot doors, horizontal pivot doors, .
4. According to the performance is divided into: soundproof doors and windows, insulation doors and windows, fire doors and windows, airtight doors and windows.
5. According to the application part is divided into: inner door and window, outer door and window.